Thanks for checking out our volunteer page. Since we are an all-volunteer organization, we appreciate any and all help.
Here are some simple ways to help:
- Bring snacks to share.
- Get to a dance early and help set up — chairs always need to be put out and the floor swept. Someone will be glad to tell you what else needs to be done. We have a list.
- Stay after the dance and help clean up. The kitchen needs to be tidied, the chairs put away, etc.
- Like to decorate? Send the volunteer coordinator an email and get on the list for special events.
- Can you occasionally host out of town performers or dancers? Send the volunteer coordinator an email and get on that list.
- Would you like to help with publicity or the website or take photos or some other way not listed? Perhaps in an ad-hoc fashion? Send the volunteer coordinator an email and someone will contact you.
Larger ways to help:
- Does the sound system look like fun? Would you like to learn how to run it? Either email Bob or ask at a dance. We’re always looking for more people to do sound.
- Would you like to help set up dances, but not the sound? We’re always looking for people to do that too. Email the volunteer coordinator or ask at a dance.